19 Derryboy Road
, BT23 6TP
||19 Derryboy Road, Killinchy
- Detached Cottage and Outbuildings
- Grounds Extending to Approximately 4 Acres
- Requires Substantial Renovation
- Potential Building Site on the Basis of Replacement (Subject to Approval)
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Not Tested)
- Two Stores & Parking Areas
Less than eight miles from Comber and only two and a half miles from Killinchy/Balloo, this Detached Cottage is set in idyllic country surroundings yet is convenient to most amenities.
Benifiting from approximately four acres backing on to Carrigullion Lough for which we believe the occupant would have fishing rights, the property offers enormous potential for renovation, extention or replacement (subject to approvals)
- Sun Porch with double glazed door to...
- 4.51m x 4.23m (14' 10" x 13' 11")
Tiled fireplace & hearth, wired for wall lights.
- 4.36m x 3.07m (14' 4" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.81m x 3.45m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 3.17m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- Gardens surround the property with mature trees & shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC Oil storage tank.
Two stores. Greenhouse.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.