19 Newtownards Road
, BT23 5AZ
||19 Newtownards Road, Comber
- Red Brick Detached Bungalow in a Convenient Location
- Lounge with Open Fire and Pleasant Aspect
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway and Garage
- Delightful Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
Benefitting from a slightly elevated position affording a pleasant aspect, this detached bunglow enjoys a prime location within walking distance of the town centre.
Although requiring an update it is a rare opportunity to acquire a bungalow in this established and convenient position, ideal for those seeking to downsize.
Worthy of note is the easily managed private rear garden.
- Entrance porch, hardwood front to...
- Entrance Hall
- 4.33m x 3.32m (14' 2" x 10' 11")
Tiled fireplace, wired for wall lights.
- 4.29m x 3.31m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
Range of high and low-level units, laminate work surfaces, Inset 1 1/2 Tub resin sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.92m x 2.83m (12' 10" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- Panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Oil Fired Boiler
- Mature gardens and fully enclosed and private to rear in lawn with flower beds and shrubs.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.