Separated from the shoreline of Strangford Lough by only the width of the road on picturesque Whiterock Bay, this appealing detached bungalow commands, from its slightly elevated position, uninterupted 180 degree sea views.
With basking seals, wading birds and moving tides providing an ever changing visual interest, this prime site will offer endless pleasure and a further bonus is the private south facing rear garden which could also enjoy lough views.
The property, although requiring modernisation, provides spacious well planned accommodation which is versatile in its layout and offers enormous potential.
Only a short stroll from Daft Eddys Island Restaurant and coffee shop and close to two yacht clubs, the social amenities of the area are well established. Shops, commuting bus routes and most daily amenities of the area are within minutes by car at Balloo/Killinchy and the town of Comber is only 6.5 miles away.
- Double entrance doors to...
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Large cloak cupboard, partly shelved, separate hotpress with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- 6.38m x 5.46m (20' 11" (at widest) x 17' 11" (at widest))
Open fire with cast iron "dog grate" and canopy, wood surround, beamed and pitched timber ceiling. (Superb lough views) open plan to...
- Dining Area
- Pitched and beamed timber ceiling, french doors to garden.
- 5.55m x 2.47m (18' 3" x 8' 1")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting. (Presently used as a dining room)
- 5.45m x 4.29m (17' 11" x 14' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, breakfast bar, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, laminate wood effect strip flooring. Door to dining area. (Superb lough views)
- Utility Room
- Cupboard with oil fired boiler.
- Covered rear porch, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, store with light and power.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WCtiled shower cubicle, Triton electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.29m x 3.82m (14' 1" x 12' 6")
Range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes, dressing table and separate double robe.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.28m x 2.96m (14' 1" x 9' 9")
Range of built-in robes, dressing table unit.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.21m x 2.42m (10' 6" x 7' 11")
- Former Bedroom 4
- 2.96m x 2.05m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
Used as study. Open plan to...
- 3.9m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
French doors to rear garden.
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling, separate low flush WC.
- Spacious mature corner site with gardens to the front in lawn with shrubs. Enclosed to the side and rear in lawn with shrubs and flower beds. Paved patio area.
- Integral Garage
- 5.7m x 5.45m (18' 8" x 17' 11")
Up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway. Outside water tap, PVC oil storage tank.