2 Glencroft Avenue
, BT23 5UN
||2 Glencroft Avenue, Comber
- Well Maintained Detached Residence With Abundant Family Accommodation.
- Formal Lounge And Separate Dining Room.
- Bonus Room Ideal As A Home Office Or Playroom.
- Well Fitted Kitchen With The Built In Appliances Open Plan To Family Room.
- Four Double Bedrooms.
- Spacious Bathroom Plus Shower Room En-suite To Master Bedroom.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Double Glazed Windows.
- Tarmac Parking Area For Two Cars To Rear Plus Additional Paved Parking Area Ideal For Caravan/ Motor Home Etc.
On the outskirts of town on the edge of open countryside, this small development of detached homes enjoys a semi-rural atmosphere, yet is convenient to Comber town centre and both direct and cross country commuting routes to Dundonald and Belfast.
This particular home benefits from a prime corner site within this development and is one of only three of this appealing 'larger' design.
The adaptable accommodation is well proportioned throughout and will lend itself admirably to the needs of a growing family. Apart from the three formal reception rooms the layout benefits from the bonus of a large home office or play/media room, a feature which is becoming increasingly important and popular.
- Archway to semi-enclosed entrance porch, hardwood front door to...
- Entrance Hall
- laminate wood effect strip floor, cloak cupboard under stairs.
- 5.9m x 3.89m (19' 4" x 12' 9")
Tiled fireplace with carved mahogany surround, marble and polished granite hearth, cornice, feature box bay window, double doors to...
- Dining Room
- 3.34m x 3.27m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
- 3.47m x 3.27m (11' 5" x 10' 9")
Excellent range high and low level shaker style units with glazed display cabinet, concealed lighting under, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven. Polished granite worktops, drainer with under mounted 1 1/2 stainless steel tubs with mixer taps, inset five range gas hob. NEFF extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to...
- Family Room
- 4.23m x 3.02m (13' 11" x 9' 11")
Double doors to patio and garden.
- Home Office / Playroom
- 5.15m x 3.01m (16' 11" x 9' 11")
- Master Bedroom
- 3.89m x 3.73m (12' 9" x 12' 3")
Large walk-in wardrobe.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Comprising shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.79m x 3.02m (15' 9" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.65m x 3.34m (15' 3" at widest x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.3m x 3.19m (10' 10" at widest x 10' 6")
- Spacious Bathroom
- White suite comprises panel bath, electric shower unit, glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Hot press on landing, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- Corner site with gardens front, side and enclosed to rear in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
Tarmac parking area for two cars, plus an enclosed paved parking area for caravan/motor home/boat etc.
Pvc oil storage tank, Boiler house with oil fired boiler, Screened storage area with garden shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.