2 Heathermount Park
, BT23 5HN
||2 Heathermount Park, Comber
- Spacious Lounge With Dining Space
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Oak Internal Doors
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames and PVC External Joinery
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Two Car Garage and Tarmac Driveway
Commanding superb views to the rear over the town towards Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough, this attractive detached bungalow enjoys a prime position in this established and popular location.
The property is only minutes from Combers many amenities and a direct commuting route to Dundonald and Belfast and offers practical easily managed accommodation which has been well presented throughout.
Whilst this home will appeal to a downsizer, it still offers plenty of space for a family, who will make full use of its spacious and private rear garden.
Viewing is the only way to appreciate the many attributes of what is a rarity in today's market - a bungalow in a quiet location with a glorious view.
- PVC double glazed door to tiled internal entrance porch. PVC door with matching side panels to..
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard, oak strip floor.
- Lounge / Dining Room
- 5.52m x 3.34m (18' 1" x 10' 11")
Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, oak strip floor, wired for wall lights.
- 4.05m x 3.13m (13' 3" x 10' 3")
Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units, laminate work surfaces, built-in four ring ceramic hob and under oven, integrated extractor hood, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, breakfast area, partly tiled walls, recessed LED lighting and store cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.5m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 0" incl wardrobe)
Two double built in robes, cupboards over, wired for wall mounted flat screen.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 3.26m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.35m x 2.73m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
- White suite comprising panel bath, electric shower unit, shower screen, vanity unit with storage, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- Detached Two Car Garage
- 7.25m x 2.76m (23' 9" x 9' 1")
Up & over door, light & power, plumbed for washing machine, gas-fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway, a private well screened site with gardens to front, enclosed and split level to rear in lawn with mature hedges. Paved patio area, outside water tap, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.