2 Lapwing Park
, BT23 8FL
||2 Lapwing Park, Newtownards
- Delightful Split level detached residence in a highly desirable location with sea views
- Four reception rooms including open plan kitchen/living/dining space and formal dining hall
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Shower Room En Suite
- Family Bathroom Plus Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage Sub Divided to Provide Gym/Playroom and Utility Room but Could Be Reconverted
- Mature Enclosed Gardens - Spacious to Rear
- Minutes Only From Newtownards Town Centre & Tesco at Castlebawn
Originally the former showhouse to this exclusive development, this luxury detached residence enjoys a prime site with an elevated position affording magnificent aspects over Strangford Lough.
The property benefits from an everchanging shoreline vista with glorious sunsets and views over Newtownards Town centre towards Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains beyond.
The well proportioned and abundant accommodation has been enhanced with the addition of a spacious garden room to the rear, which enables that much sought after open plan kitchen/dining/living space, perfect for the growing family.
This home must be viewed to appreciate its many features and unique qualities.
- Hardwood front door to..
- Split Level Entrance Hall
- Oak strip floor. Cloakroom with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- 3.68m x 3.53m (12' 1" x 11' 7")
Cast Iron fireplace with tiled inset carved wood surround. oak strip floor. Lough views.
- Reception/Dining Hall
- 5.54m x 3.14m (18' 2" x 10' 4")
Oak strip floor, cornice.
- Drawing Room
- 5.63m x 3.8m (18' 6" x 12' 6")
Inglenook fireplace with stone surround, cast iron multi-fuel stove, slate hearth, cornice, magnificent lough views.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 7.36m x 5.16m (24' 2" x 16' 11")
Extensive range of modern high and low level shaker style units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub resin sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Bosch microwave and dishwasher. ? range with five gas rings, electric hot plate and double oven. Extractor hood over, built in wine rack, concealed lighting, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, access to garage, open plan to...
- Living Room
- Oak strip floor, inglenook style mock fireplace with oak mantle. Double doors to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.88m x 3.19m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
Range of built-in robes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.88m x 3.68m (12' 9" x 12' 1")
Range of built-in robes
- Bedroom 3
- 3.03m x 2.96m (9' 11" x 9' 9")
Double built-in robe, cupboards over and built-in cupboards and shelving.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.02m x 2.62m (9' 11" x 8' 7")
Range of Built-in bedroom furniture comprising double robe, cupboards, drawers, desk unit & book shelving. Recessed low voltage lighting. Lough views.
- White suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Hotpress on rear hallway, lagged copper cylinder.
- Mature well stocked gardens. Front in lawn with shrubs and enclosed to side and rear in lawn with feature circular pavior patio area, raised timber deck.
Basement/ Playroom/ Gym with laminate wood effect strip flooring.
Utility Room with a range of built-in units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Access to Garage, (22'2" x 9'11") up and over door, light and power.
Tarmac driveway, outside water tap. outside light, oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.