20 Bracken Hill Mews
, BT8 6ZA
||20 Bracken Hill Mews, Belfast
- Larger Than Average Semi Detached Home in a Prime Cul-de-sac Position
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Box Bay Window
- Open Plan Luxury Kitchen/Dining Room with Family Space
- Four Excellent Bedrooms Including Master with Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Semi Enclosed Pavior Driveway/Parking Area
Benefitting from an end of cul-de-sac position and an almost semi rural atmosphere in the highly sought after Bracken Hill area, this attractive family sized home will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The well proportioned accommodation offering in excess of 1200 sq ft is contemporary in its design and presentation and will adapt to a variety of lifestyles. The fourth bedroom is a bonus for a growing family or will equally suit the requirments of those able to work from home and worthy of note is the open plan kitchen/living/dining space.
Of comparatively recent construction, the property should be easily managed and its location affords easy access to local shops, the social amenities of the Ormeau Road area and Forestside Shopping centre.
- Entrance porch, Hardwood front door to..
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom - White suite comprising low flush w.c & suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 5.64m x 3.73m (18' 6" x 12' 3")
Marble fireplace and gas coal effect fire, marble hearth, modern wood surround, feature box bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.15m x 4.71m (20' 2" x 15' 5")
Range of high and low level units with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Built-in oven, granite worktops with inset four ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor hood, under mounted single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Feature island unit, ceramic tiled floor, large utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, wired for a wall-mounted TV, double doors to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.73m x 3.07m (12' 3" x 10' 1")
Shower room ensuite with modern white suite comprising large shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partly wall tiled, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.24m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
Wired for wall mounted TV
- Bedroom 3
- 3.38m x 2.94m (11' 1" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 4
- 2.57m x 2.29m (8' 5" x 7' 6")
- Spacious Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Large hotpress on landing. Folding ladder to roofspace storage, light and power.
- Gardens to front and side in lawn with shrubs. Enclosed to rear in lawn with paved patio area. Pavior parking area. Garage space (subject to approval)
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.