20 Longlands Drive
, BT23 5AL
||20 Longlands Drive, Comber
- Larger Version of This Popular Modern Townhouse
- Through Lounge/Dining Room and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Garage & Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery
- Enclosed & Private Rear Garden
This end terrace home offers a pleasant position in an ever popular location which offers easy access to schools and Comber town centre.
The larger version of its type, it provides a spacious well proportioned and practical layout of accommodation and although would benefit from an upgrade, it has been well maintained both inside and out.
- Entrance Porch
- Composite front door with double glazed windows and side panels
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed low voltage spotlighting, cloak cupboard under stairs.
- 4.3m x 3.95m (14' 1" x 13' 0")
Stone fireplace, Heather Brown tiled hearth, matching TV plinth, double doors to...
- Dining Room
- 2.9m x 2.44m (9' 6" x 8' 0")
- 3.92m x 2.9m (12' 10" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.87m x 2.63m (12' 8" x 8' 8")
Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.65m x 3.55m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
Built in robe
- Bedroom 3
- 3.19m x 2.81m (10' 6" x 9' 3")
Built in robe
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls.
- Concrete driveway, gardens to front, side & enclosed and private to rear in lawn, bounded by mature hedges, boiler house with oil fired boiler, fuel bunker, garden shed, PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.