21 Longlands Drive
, BT23 5AL
||21 Longlands Drive, Comber
- Modern End Terrace in a Popular Area
- Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Although requiring an upgrade, this property offers an excellent opportunity to purchase, at a competitive price, a lucrative buy to let investment.
The accommodation is practical and well proportioned and will suit both a couple or family unit who will benefit from its spacious corner site.
The location is popular and convenient with easy access to the town centre and is within walking distance of Comber Primary School and Nendrum College
- PVC double glazed door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 4.33m x 3.93m (14' 2" x 12' 11")
Brick fireplace and stone hearth, laminate wood effect strip floor, built-in matching display plinth.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.5m x 2.87m (21' 4" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in double oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.9m x 2.68m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 2.97m (11' 11" x 9' 9")
Double built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.34m x 2.8m (10' 11" x 9' 2")
- White suite comprising panel bath, Redring electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- Detached Garage
- Corner site with gardens to front and side in lawn, paved to rear. PVC oil storage tank. Boilerhouse with oil-fired boiler. Outside water tap. Concrete driveway.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.