24 Dalton Way
, BT23 5AH
||24 Dalton Way, Comber
- Easily Managed Semi Detached Bungalow In a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Practical Layout With Lounge and Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Well Fitted Oak Kitchen With Dining Space
- Fully Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC External Joinery For Ease of Maintenance
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames
- Detached Garage and Tarmac Driveway
Of a type regrettably rare in the Comber market, this delightful bungalow will appeal to both the first time buyer or downsizer seeking an easily managed home in a popular and convenient location.
Its quiet cul-de-sac position is on the "edge" of open countryside yet is only minutes from Comber town centre and affords ease of access to Dundonald and Belfast. The property offers potential for roofspace conversion (subject to approvals) if required and worthy of note is the private fully enclosed rear garden.
- PVC double glazed door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloak cupboard and hotpress with copper cylinder.
- 4.18m x 3.6m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
Brick fireplace and matching TV plinth, tiled hearth.
- Spacious Kitchen
- 4.12m x 3.6m (13' 6" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of modern high and low level oak units incorporating glazed display units. Laminate work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.87m x 2.8m (9' 5" x 9' 2")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.87m x 2.36m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
Double built-in robe with sliding mirror doors.
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Detached Matching Garage
- 5.63m x 3.11m (18' 6" x 10' 2")
Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway, Easily managed gardens to the front in lawn with shrubs and enclosed and paved to rear. Outside water tap, outside light, screened PVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.