24 Groomsport House
, BT19 6GH
||24 Groomsport House, Groomsport
- Easily Managed Duplex Apartment in an Exclusive Location With Abundant Character
- Living/Dining Room Open Plan to Well Fitted Modern Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Lower Level Bedroom and Bathroom Plus Feature Spiral Staircase to First Floor Master Suite With Beamed Ceiling and Full Bathroom Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking Space Plus Visitor Parking Areas
- Residents Tennis Court and Barbecue Area
Within walking distance of the quaint former fishing village of Groomsport with its picturesque harbour, shops and social amenities, lies the splendid victorian mansion of Groomsport House.
Set in landscaped communal gardens with direct access to a sandy beach, this imposoing property has been sympathetically converted into luxury apartments. These individually designed homes retain many period features and each exude a delightful air of elegance, both personally and in their gracious common areas.
This particular property which is approched by the original impressive hallway and staircase offers bright easily managed accommodation with many features including high corniced ceilings, an internal spiral staircase and first floor master suite with pitched and beamed ceiling.
- Communal entrance hall with feature original staircase to first floor internal entrance porch.
- 5.36m x 5.16m (17' 7" (At widest) x 16' 11")
Feature high ceiling and plaster cornice, wired for wall-mounted TV, open plan to...
- Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units incorporating integrated fridge/freezer, oven and four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, Zanussi washing machine, Bosch dishwasher, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Oak effect floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 3.19m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- Spiral staircase to...
- Master Bedroom
- 5.63m x 5.34m (18' 6" x 17' 6")
Feature beamed ceiling.
- Bathroom Ensuite
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Allocated parking space
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.