26 Brownlow Street
, BT23 5ER
||26 Brownlow Street, Comber
- Spacious Townhouse in a Popular Location
- Through Lounge/ Dining Room & Separate Family Room
- Kitchen with Pine Units
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Archway to Off Street Parking to the Rear
- Large Rear Garden
Offering enormous potential, this spacious Townhouse is situated in an increasingly popular location on the "Belfast side" of Comber.
Although requiring upgrades, it offers character and boasts an arched entrance with roller door to parking and a large rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Through Lounge/ Dining Room
- 6.24m x 3.62m (20' 6" x 11' 11")
Tiled fireplace with marbled slate surround, tiled hearth, french doors to garden.
- 6.11m x 2.45m (20' 1" x 8' 0")
Good range of high and low level pine units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard under stairs.
- Family Room
- 3.47m x 2.45m (11' 5" x 8' 0")
- Low flush w.c, Oil fired boiler
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1
- 4.52m x 3.26m (14' 10" x 10' 8")
Range of Built In Robes, Separate Double Built In Robe
- Bedroom 2
- 3.7m x 1.94m (12' 2" x 6' 4")
Double Built In Robe
- Bedroom 3
- 3.26m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8' 0")
Built In Robe
- Corner Panel Bath, vanity unit, low flush w.c, tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, part wall tiling.
- Spacious rear garden with large paved patio areas. Roller door to covered parking and additional paved parking area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.