, BT23 6SY
||26 Inishanier, Whiterock, Killinchy
- Delightful Well Proportioned Family Home in a Stunning Location With Lough Views
- Elegant Drawing Room with Lough Views
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living Space with Lough Views
- Four Excellent Bedrooms Including Guest & Master Suites
- Recently Installed Deluxe Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Double Garage
- Spacious Pavior Parking to Rear, Perfect for a Boat or Caravan/Camper etc.
On a slightly elevated position taking maximum advantage of it's stunning setting and affording direct views over Strangford Lough, this magnificent detached home enjoys a prime position in this increasingly popular residential community.
Only a short walk from the shore with its unrivaled scenery, abundant wildlife, yacht clubs and Daft Eddy's Island Restaurant, the location is idyllic and yet is only minutes from the amenities of Balloo/Killinchy Village.
The property offers abundant, well proportioned accommodation, perfect for a growing family and a bright open plan living/kitchen space is an appealing and practical feature.
To live in this location is to enjoy an enviable lifestyle in an area designated as being of "outstanding natural beauty".
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring, cloak cupboard under stairs, double doors to feature porthole window.
- Drawing Room
- 7.53m x 4.5m (24' 8" x 14' 9")
Feature limestone fireplace & hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring, french doors to rear, recessed low voltage spotlighting. (lough views)
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Space
- Extensive range of high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, wine rack & plate rack. Plumbed for dishwasher, Stoves range with 7 gas rings and double oven, extractor hood, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, island with breakfast bar, recessed low voltage spotlighting, part wall tiling, oak strip flooring, french doors to rear, open plan to...
- Living Room
- 7.53m x 3.87m (24' 8" x 12' 8")
Hole in the wall type fireplace with polished stone surround, mantle & hearth. Cast Iron enclosed fire. (lough views)
- Spacious Study Landing
- Built in oak desk unit with drawers and cupboards, large storage cupboard, (lough views)
- Master Suite
- 6.2m x 3.44m (20' 4" x 11' 3")
Range of built in bedroom furniture comprising robes, headboard & bedside tables, dressing table with drawers. Walk in Robe/Dressing Room.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Guest Bedroom
- 5.42m x 3.9m (17' 9" x 12' 10")
Built in range of robes & drawer units. (Sea views)
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush w.c, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting. (lough views)
- Bedroom 3
- 3.7m x 3.51m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
Walk in robe (lough views)
- Bedroom 4
- 4.53m x 2.59m (14' 10" x 8' 6")
Range of built in furniture comprising robes, cupboards, headboard, drawers & desk unit.
- Luxury Recently Refurbished Bathroom
- Modern White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Double Garage
- Roller door
- Corner site with landscaped gardens, front & side in lawn with mature shrubs. Enclosed and paved to rear. Bounded by mature trees and shrubs for privacy & enclosed by double gates. Patio with pergola, outside water tap, PVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.