28 Killyleagh Road
, BT23 6TD
||28 Killyleagh Road, Killinchy
- Gentlemans Detached Residence on a Generous Yet Easily Managed Site
- Of Relatively Recent Construction With an Up To Date Specification
- Four Bedrooms Including Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Formal Drawing and Dining Room, Study and Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen /Dining/ Family Area.
- Luxury Family Bathroom Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Detached Double Garage to the Rear
On a generous site with a slightly elevated position commanding pleasant aspects over the surrounding countryside, this imposing detached residence enjoys an enviable position. Only minutes from the many local amenities of Balloo/Killinchy with its shops, restaurant and quaint old post office etc, the location is convenient, yet peaceful and affords easy access to the shores of Strangford Lough, the busy town of Comber and commuting/bus routes to Belfast.
Admired by many, this "Landmark" property not only has a grand and appealing external elevation but also a beautifully proportioned and perfectly flowing internal layout which is both spacious and practical for modern living.
The presentation throughout is without fault, with tasteful decoration complimenting a no expense spared specification. It exudes an air of relaxed sophistication, blending traditional values with a modern twist and will appeal to even the most discerning of buyers.
- Composite front door with georgian style double glazed fan light and side panels to...
- Entrance Porch
- Terazzo tiled floor and vestibule door to...
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Terazzo tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, cloak cupboard with natural light and separate cloakroom with low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, Terrazzo tiled floor.
- Drawing Room
- 5.56m x 4.91m (18' 3" x 16' 1")
Polished cast iron fireplace with carved "hand painted" surround, slate hearth.
- Dining Room
- 4.9m x 3.48m (16' 1" x 11' 5")
- 4.91m x 3.07m (16' 1" x 10' 1")
- 7.8m x 4.9m (25' 7" x 16' 1")
Extensive range of country style "hand painted" units, integrated dishwasher, wine rack, basket drawers, glazed display cabinets and wood block work surfaces, inset twin enamel sink unit with mixer taps, inglenook style housing for Range cooker with 5 gas rings, 2 ovens and grill. Samsung plumbed american style fridge freezer. Island unit with granite work top, concealed lighting, recessed low voltage spotlighting, Terrazzo tiled floor.
Breakfast area open plan to...
- Family Room
- 4.88m x 3.88m (16' 0" x 12' 9")
Sandstone fireplace, Terrazzo tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, french doors to gardens.
- Utility Room
- 4.89m x 1.62m (16' 1" x 5' 4")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, enamel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, Terrazzo floor.
- Spacious balustraded landing with access and folding ladder to roofspace storage. Large hotpress.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.91m x 4.m (16' 1" x 13' 1")
Range of built in robes and drawers.
- Spacious Deluxe Shower Room En Suite
- White suite comprising walk in Shower Cubicle, drench head, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c, recessed low voltage spotlighting, wall tiling ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.9m x 4.m (16' 1" x 13' 1")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.9m x 4.01m (16' 1" x 13' 2")
- Bedroom 4
- 4.12m x 3.8m (13' 6" x 12' 6")
- Luxury Bathroom
- White suite comprising roll top freestanding bath with central mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c, corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Generous site with gardens to front in sweeping lawns, easily managed and private to the rear with pavior patio areas, mature shrub beds and grassed areas.
Tarmac driveway plus pavior parking to the rear.
- Double Garage
- 6.92m x 5.96m (22' 8" x 19' 7")
Twin up and over doors, light and power.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.