28 Windermere Road
, BT8 6XB
||28 Windermere Road, Belfast
- Well Presented Semi Detached Villa in the Popular Four Winds Area
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area and Well Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Formerly Three Bedrooms Reconfigured To Two (Could Be Reconverted)
- Luxury Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage and Driveway
Offering a more sensible solution to modern living for a first time buyer, the small bedroom in the original design of this property has been incorporated into another, creating two large bedrooms instead of the original three. This could be reconverted however if desired.
Another amendment has been the creation of a spacious open plan living space, combining large dining and kitchen areas. This affords this home a bright airy atmosphere and is as practical as it is appealing.
The benefits of living in the Four Winds area need no introduction, being close to local amenities, Forestside shopping centre and easy access to arterial commuting routes for the city.
This home has to be viewed to be appreciated as it offers, with its competitive asking price, a character and charm all its own.
- PVC Double Glazed Door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip floor, cloak space.
- 7.06m x 3.5m (23' 2" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood effect strip floor, beamed ceiling, cloak cupboard under stairs, open plan to...
- Dining Room
- Laminate wood effect strip floor, beamed ceiling, open plan to...
- 2.97m x 2.08m (9' 9" x 6' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, wood block effect laminate wood surfaces, 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit with mixer taps, inset four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor hood over and Hoover under oven, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, laminate wood effect strip floor, recessed LED spotlighting and concealed cabinet lighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.45m x 3.34m (14' 7" x 10' 11")
Built in cupboard, separate double built in robe with cupboards over (formerly two rooms - could be reconverted)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 2.5m (11' 11" x 8' 2")
Double built in robe with sliding mirror doors.
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps, Triton electric shower, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- Detached Garage
- 5.74m x 2.77m (18' 10" x 9' 1")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front in lawn with slate bed and enclosed and private to rear with pebbled bed. Outside light, screened PVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.