3 Mossvale Avenue
, BT23 6LG
||3 Mossvale Avenue, Ballygowan
Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented Semi in a Small Modern Development
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Light Oak Units and Built in Appliances
- Lounge, Dining Room and Three Good Bedrooms
- Luxury Recently Upgraded Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Garage and Tarmac Double Driveway
- Corner Site with Well Screened Gardens
Amended from its original design to enhance the practicality of its bedroom accommodation, this excellent family home has to be viewed to appreciate its space, specification and special features.
Its semi rural location affords easy access to the village of Ballygowan with its direct commuting route to the city and its many & varied local amenities.
The present owners of this property have maintained it well, both inside and out and it benefits from recent upgrades, a larger than average garage and everything required for comfortable modern living.
- Entrance Porch
- Composite front door and matching double glazed side panel to..
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip floor, cloak space under stairs, vented for tumble dryer.
- 5.78m x 3.67m (19' 0" x 12' 0")
Scrabo stone fireplace, tiled hearth, raised TV plinth, bow window, archway to...
- Dining Room
- 3.3m x 2.95m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
Recessed LED lighting, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 3.3m x 2.62m (10' 10" x 8' 7")
Excellent range of modern high and low level light oak units with under lighting and integrated extractor hood, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in four ring gas hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, recessed LED lighting, composite stable type back door to patio.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.01m x 3.45m (13' 2" x 11' 4")
Recessed LED spotlighting
- Bedroom 2
- 4.21m x 2.42m (13' 10" x 7' 11")
Recessed LED spotlighting
- Bedroom 3
- 3.19m x 3.02m (10' 6" x 9' 11")
Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Spacious Luxury Shower Room
- Spacious walk in glazed shower cubicle with Softstone shower base, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Corner site with gardens to front and side in lawn, bounded by mature hedging and paved to rear with pebbled and raised beds, outside water tap.
Tarmac driveway for two cars.
- Large Detached Matching Garage
- 6.63m x 4.51m (21' 9" x 14' 10")
Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.