3 The Old Distillery
, Killinchy Street
, BT23 5FY
||3 The Old Distillery, Killinchy Street, Comber
- Spacious Modern Townhouse within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Lounge With Open Fire and Three Good Bedrooms
- Well Fitted Shaker Style Kitchen with Dining Space
- Lower Level "Box Room" with Potential for Fourth Bedroom or Home Office (Subject to Approvals)
- Family Bathroom With White Suite Plus Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed in PVC Frames
- Garage and Pavior Parking to Rear
- Appealing Walled Back Garden Area with Timber Deck
Fronting Killinchy Street and built on what was the former site of Comber's famous whiskey distillery, this family sized townhouse enjoys a prime location within walking distance of the square with its coffee shops and abundant amenities.
A contemporary design affords a practical and versatile layout for this impressive home which, with its ease of management, will appeal to the busy professional couple or family.
The walled garden area to the rear and driveway with integral garage are added advantages not immediately apparent and the basement "bonus room" offers enormous potential for a variety of uses.
- Feature Georgian style entrance door with fanlight and leaded light side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Part ceramic tiled flooring.
- Spacious Cloakroom
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.94m x 3.95m (16' 2" x 13' 0")
Polished granite hole in the wall type fireplace and hearth, wired for wall lights.
- 3.95m x 3.42m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge, laminated work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, built-in under oven, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Lower hallway, ceramic tiled floor, access to garage.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- Box Room
- 3.83m x 2.51m (12' 7" x 8' 3")
Home Office or Bedroom 4 (subject to approvals) ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Principal Bedroom
- 3.97m x 3.41m (13' 0" x 11' 2")
- Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Large glazed shower cubicle with drench head power shower, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 3.39m (11' 2" x 11' 1")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.52m x 2.3m (8' 3" x 7' 7")
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, suspended wash hand basin, low flush WC, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Large hotpress on landing, copper cylinder.
- Paved and pebbled garden area to the front.
- Integral Garage
- 5.83m x 3.95m (19' 2" x 13' 0")
Roller door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Pavior driveway to rear.
Rear walled garden areas with timber deck, outside water tap, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
15 Glenariff Drive,
The Mill Pond, The Mill Village,
The Mill Pond, The Mill Village,