30 Dermott Avenue
, BT23 5JE
||30 Dermott Avenue, Comber
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa in a Popular and Convenient Location
- Through Lounge/Dining Room With Open Fire
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Larger than average Shower Room With White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Garage, Tarmac Driveway and Additional Parking Area.
With its practical easily managed layout this attractive home will appeal in particular to the first time buyer, yet with its spacious through lounge /dining room and three good bedrooms will also accommodate comfortable family living.
The property enjoys a private rear garden with a "sunny" aspect in this extremely popular location and offers easy access to Comber town centre with its many amenities. Newtownards Town is only a short drive away and it is within easy commuting distance to Belfast.
Worthy of note is the larger than average garage and additional tarmac parking areas which offer potential in various ways.
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak space under stairs.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.74m x 3.85m (22' 1" x 12' 8")
Hole in the wall type fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 3.43m x 2.7m (11' 3" x 8' 10")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units with concealed lighting under, plumbed for dishwasher, built in double oven, laminate work surfaces including breakfast bar, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, inset NEFF four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood over.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.36m x 3.68m (11' 0" x 12' 1")
Recessed LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 3.m (10' 9" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.35m x 2.89m (7' 9" x 9' 6")
Hotpress, lagged copper cylinder.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, illuminated mirrored bathroom cabinet, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Large Detached Garage
- 7.13m x 4.2m (23' 5" x 13' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway and additional parking to front, enclosed and private to rear in lawn with shrubs. PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.