31 Belfast Road
, BT23 5EN
||31 Belfast Road, Comber
- Appealing Red Brick Semi in a Prime Location
- Open Aspect to the Rear Over Fields
- Through Lounge/Dining Room and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage (May Require Attention)
- Priced to Allow for Upgrades
Priced to allow for modernisation this red brick semi offers an opportunity to acquire at a competitive level, a home in this extremely sought after location.
Within walking distance of the town centre and yet with open fields to the rear, the location is prime and provides easy access for commuting to Dundonald & Belfast.
- PVC Double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- 7.31m x 3.7m (24' 0" x 12' 2")
Stone mock fireplace & hearth.
- 4.18m x 2.43m (13' 9" x 8' 0")
Range of units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in four ring ceramic hob + under oven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.42m x 3.05m (11' 3" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.69m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
Range of built in robes
- Bedroom 3
- 2.75m x 2.6m (9' 0" x 8' 6")
Built in Cupboard
- Shower Room
- Corner Shower unit, built in vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Detached Garage
- 8.m x 2.94m (26' 3" x 9' 8")
May require attention
- Tarmac driveway, gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with flowerbeds & paved patio area, outside tap, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.