31 Ringneill Road
, BT23 6EF
||31 Ringneill Road, Comber
- Cottage Style Detached Bungalow with Enormous Potential on a Spacious Site
- Uninterrupted Lough and Rural Views From an Elevated Position
- Manageable Accommodation Currently Comprising Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Spacious First Floor Conservatory, Kitchen and Two Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Appealing Rural Setting Approximately Ten Minutes From the Amenities of Comber Town
- Recently Rewired
Set in substantial grounds with an elevated position commanding 180 degree views over Strangford Lough, this detached home enjoys privacy and an unrivalled aspect encompassing the unspoilt beauty of an area steeped in history and designated as being one of the most bio-diverse regions in Europe.
The property offers comfortable, practical accommodation which would prove to be easily managed, offering a certain character and charm and although it could be extended and further upgraded, it's true potential may be as a magnificent & unique building site (subject to planning) on the basis of replacement.
Only 4.3 miles (approx 10 minutes) from the excellent amenities of Comber Town, this location benefits from seclusion without isolation. Only by inspection could one possibly appreciate the awe inspiring environment this position enjoys.
- Internal Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring,
- Living Room
- 4.27m x 3.68m (14'0 x 12'1)
Cast iron fireplace, slate hearth,oak strip flooring (superb Lough views).
- 5.28m x 4.27m (17'4 x 14'0)
Range of high and low level cupboard, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps built-in four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine and double oven, breakfast area, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, open plan to .....
- Dining Area
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10'3 x 8'2)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 3.91m (15'9 x 12'10)
Cast iron wood burning stove, French doors, beamed ceiling.
- 8.08m x 3.91m (26'6 x 12'10)
Wood strip flooring, magnificent uninterrupted Lough views.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.2m x 3m (10' 6 x 9' 10)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in robe.
Bathroom Ensuite: White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10 x 10'0)
Built-in robe, oak strip floor, superb Lough views,.,
- Bedroom 3
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11'6 x 10'5)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in robe, French doors to rear. Shower Room Ensuite: White suite comrpising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Hot press in rear hall with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Extensive gardens surround the property offering enormous potential for further development if required.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.