32 Windsor Avenue
, BT23 4QQ
||32 Windsor Avenue, Newtownards
- Family Sized Semi in a Popular Residential Location
- Spacious Practical Accommodation Offering Through Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Separate Low Flush WC
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Good Rear Garden
Although requiring a little upgrade, this spacious semi will be ideal for a first time buyer looking for value for money.
The location is highly sought after and offers convenience to local amenities, the town centre and commuting routes to Belfast.
This sale is an excellent opportunity to acquire an excellent investment for the future and should appeal also to the buy-to-let market.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Storage space under stairs
- 4.25m x 3.54m (13' 11" x 11' 7")
Cast iron fireplace, wood surround, polished granite hearth, archway to...
- Dining Room
- 3.54m x 2.54m (11' 7" x 8' 4")
- 4.71m x 2.76m (15' 5" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, display shelving, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.55m x 3.22m (11' 8" x 10' 7")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.55m x 3.01m (11' 8" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.75m x 2.29m (9' 0" x 7' 6")
- Panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, part wall tiling, separate low flush wc.
- Walled paved garden to the front and semi-enclosed to rear in lawn with garden store, PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.