35 De Wind Drive
, BT23 5BL
||35 De Wind Drive, Comber
- End Terrace Property in a Popular Location
- Easily Managed Accommodation Offering Lounge, Kitchen and Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Economy 7 Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery
- Concrete Driveway with Off Street Parking
- Good Rear Garden
This is an excellent example of this popular house type, offering the advantages of being an "end" house with driveway parking and a good rear garden.
Although requiring a little upgrade, the property has been competitively priced and should appeal to both the first time buyer and investor.
The location offers convenience to the amenities of Comber and easy access to Newtownards Town and Castlebawn Shopping Centre.
- Entrance porch, PVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- 4.42m x 3.75m (14' 6" x 12' 4")
Marble fireplace and hearth.
- 2.69m x 2.45m (8' 10" x 8' 0")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of units, laminate work surfaces, partly wall tiled.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, hotpress with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.34m x 3.06m (14' 3" x 10' 0")
Built in robe and built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.24m x 2.64m (10' 8" x 8' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.75m x 2.21m (9' 0" x 7' 3")
- Garden to front in lawn with shrubs and enclosed to rear in lawn with shrubs and hedges. Covered rear yard with two garden stores. Concrete driveway, outside light, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.