39 Belfast Road
, BT23 5EN
||39 Belfast Road, Comber
- Red Brick Semi in a Convenient Location
- Spacious Through Lounge / Dining Room and Good Size Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage & Tarmac Driveway
- Pleasant Open Aspect to Rear
Within walking distance of the town centre and its many amenities and on a direct commuting route to the city, the location of this appealing home is prime.
With an open aspect to the rear, the property exudes an almost semi rural atmosphere yet every amenity is close at hand. This style and type of home is regretably rare in Comber so early interest is advised.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC Double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.84m x 3.65m (22' 5" x 12' 0")
Polished granite fireplace with beech surround, granite hearth, cornice.
- 3.9m x 2.44m (12' 10" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset twin tub sinks, mixer taps, built in oven and four ring hob.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.47m x 3.04m (11' 5" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.27m x 3.27m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
Range of built in robes
- Bedroom 3
- 2.74m x 2.42m (9' 0" x 7' 11")
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Triton electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part wall tiling. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder
- Attached Garage
- 7.99m x 2.71m (26' 3" x 8' 11")
Roller door, light & power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden to front in lawn and enclosed to rear in lawn with flower beds and timber deck. Tarmac driveway, PVC oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.