3A Killinchy Road
, BT23 5SW
||3A Killinchy Road, Comber
- Luxurious Detached Bungalow on an Extensive Private Site Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Three Formal Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Extensive Range of Natural Wood Units and AGA Cooker
- Home Office / Playroom / Media Room
- Sun Room With Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove
- Four Bedrooms (Three With Luxury Ensuite Facilities)
- Spacious Luxury Principle Bathroom Featuring Free Standing Oval Bath With Standpipe Tap
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Car Port and Generous Parking Areas
Approached by a private drive this luxurious detached bungalow enjoys a secluded mature site with pleasant aspects.
An oasis of calm in a busy world, this delightful position benefits from direct access to commuting routes for Dundonald and Belfast City and is within walking distance of Comber town centre with its many and varied amenities.
The property offers beautifully proportioned accommodation of a practical and easily managed layout profiting from a wealth of versatile reception rooms including that now important home office and luxuriously appointed bedrooms, three of which avail of recently upgraded ensuite facilities.
This is a unique home in a unique location and its sale is a rare opportunity to acquire a quality family residence in a semi rural, yet convenient location.
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany front door and matching side panels to...
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Low flush WC, modern vanity unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.09m x 5.32m (20' 0" x 17' 5")
Oak strip floor, inglenook style fireplace with dog grate and canopy marble hearth, cornice LED spotlighting wired for picture lights. Split level to...
- Dining Room
- 6.09m x 3.99m (20' 0" x 13' 1")
Ceiling rose and cornice, wired for wall lights.
- Family Room
- 5.32m x 4.54m (17' 5" x 14' 11")
Inglenook country style brick fireplace with stone hearth, modern cast iron stove, oak strip floor, cornice, recessed LED spotlighting, French doors to patio, split level to...
- Extensive range of high and low level natural wood units incorporating glazed display cabinets and housing for American style fridge/freezer, wine rack, plate racks and display shelving, solid granite work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob, combination microwave oven, undermounted stainless steel tub with mixer taps, integrated freezer and integrated Bosch dishwasher. Belfast sink with mixer taps, basket drawers, plumbed for washing machine, two oven oil fired AGA in brick housing slate floor, partly tiled walls.
- Home Office
- 5.7m x 3.92m (18' 8" x 12' 10")
Recessed spotlighting, archway to...
- 5.53m x 5.39m (18' 2" x 17' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, cast iron multi fuel stove, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Master Suite
- 6.1m x 4.47m (20' 0" x 14' 8")
Seating area, double doors to rear patio, large walk-in robe.
- Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising suspended vanity unit with mixer taps, suspended low flush WC, dual entrance glazed shower cubicle with drench head shower and separate shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.51m x 3.59m (14' 10" x 11' 9")
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly wall tiled, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LEd spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.63m x 3.59m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
- Wet Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and floor, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LEd spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.59m x 2.24m (11' 9" x 7' 4")
- Spacious Luxury Principle Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding oval bath, feature standpipe taps with shower attachment, vanity unit with mixer taps, suspended low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, display inset recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Extensive site of approximately 3/4 of an acre with gardens front, side and rear in lawn with mature shrubs and fruit trees, paved pathways and extensive pavior patio.
Screened PVC oil storage tank, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.