4 Lisbarnet Villas
, BT23 6AJ
||4 Lisbarnet Villas, Lisbane, Newtownards
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Pleasant Village Location Within Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Large Lounge, Separate Dining Room and Kitchen
- Three Good Bedrooms and First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden and Driveway/Parking With Space For Garage (Subject to Approval)
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
Within walking distance of the Poachers Pocket Restaurant and local shops, this quiet cul-de-sac location offers a pleasing semi rural, yet convenient atmosphere.
The property, which although is perfect for the first time buyer, provides spacious well proportioned accommodation with enough space for a family and although requires modernisation is priced accordingly. It benefits from a large rear garden and driveway with garage space (subject to approvals) and enormous potential to create an excellent investment for the future.
- Hardwood front door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 5.58m x 3.03m (18' 4" x 9' 11")
Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Dining Room
- 3.17m x 2.96m (10' 5" x 9' 9")
- 3.34m x 2.31m (10' 11" x 7' 7")
Range of built-in units, laminate work surfaces, inset double drainer stainless steel sink unit, larder cupboards.
- Rear Hall/Utility Area
- Rear Porch
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom 1
- 4.05m x 2.82m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
Two double built-in robes and a separate built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.64m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.06m x 2.71m (10' 0" x 8' 11")
- Panel Bath, Triton electric shower unit, vanity unit, partly tiled walled.
Separate Low flush WC.
- Hotpress on landing.
- Garden to front in lawn with shrubs.
Rear garden in lawn with pebbled area.
Boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank, garden store and fuel store.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.