40 Craigarusky Road
, BT23 6QS
||40 Craigarusky Road, Killinchy
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow in Delightful Rural Surroundings
- Three Well Proportioned Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory to the Rear
- Five Bedrooms Including Master and Guest Suites
- Contemporary Kitchen With High Gloss Units, Built in Appliances and Separate Utility Room
- Spacious Deluxe Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Garage With Pebbled Parking and Driveway
- PVC External Joinery For Ease of Management
- Spacious Mature and Well Stocked Site
Only six miles from the varied amenities of Comber Town and less than 3/4 of a mile from Balloo House Restaurant and the quaint Post Office/general store in Killinchy village, this delightful detached bungalow affords ease of access to most daily requirements including churches and an excellent primary school.
It is set however in the midst of open countryside, on a spacious and beautifully tended site, with delightful aspects over surrounding green fields. Its occupants will enjoy a pleasant relaxed atmosphere in an idyllic rural setting which offers the opportunity of pleasant country lane walks leading to Whiterock Bay and the shores of Strangford Lough.
The bungalow itself which is presented both inside and out to an immaculate standard offers bright, spacious and well proportioned accommodation of an adaptable nature. It will appeal to those with a growing family with its first floor 5th bedroom, perfect as a"teenage annex" or home office.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Spacious and Bright Entrance Hall
- Cornice, Hotpress, lagged copper cylinder.
- 5.42m x 4.28m (17' 9" x 14' 1")
Country style fireplace with cast iron multifuel stove. Polished granite hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring, bow window, cornice.
- Dining Room
- 3.56m x 3.31m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, cornice, double doors to...
- 3.65m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor
- Family Room
- 4.17m x 3.91m (13' 8" x 12' 10")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, slate fireplace with wood surround, slate hearth, cornice. Pleasant open aspect.
- 5.16m x 3.56m (16' 11" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of modern high and low level high gloss units incorporating dishwasher and double oven, concealed lighting under, laminate work surfaces with inset four ring ceramic hob, glass and stainless steel extractor hood over. 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, dining area, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Utility Room
- 4.07m x 1.81m (13' 4" x 5' 11")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel bowl and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard, access to the garage.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.44m x 2.98m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes, drawers and cupboards.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.77m x 2.98m (12' 4" x 9' 9")
Full length range of wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.42m x 2.56m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
Laminate wood effect strip floor
- Bedroom 4
- 3.56m x 2.73m (11' 8" x 8' 11")
Laminate wood effect strip floor. (Presently used as a study)
- Spacious Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with central mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Guest Bed (5) or Home Office / Playroom
- 5.53m x 3.51m (18' 2" x 11' 6")
Access to excellent roofspace storage with electric light.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, triton electric shower unit.
- Attached Double Garage
- 6.1m x 5.81m (20' 0" x 19' 1")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Pebble driveway and parking areas. Secure gated parking area ideal for boat or motor home etc.
Spacious site with well stocked and beautifully tended gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with shrub beds and pavior patios and paths, greenhouse & vegetable plot.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.