41 Killinchy Street
, BT23 5AP
||41 Killinchy Street, Comber
- PUBLIC NOTICE - The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £105,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
- Stone Built Mid Terrace Property of Character
- Spacious Lounge With Country Style Brick Fireplace
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Two Generous Sized Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Not Tested)
- Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Requires Modernisation but Priced Accordingly
Priced to allow for renovation, the sale of this charming home represents a rare opportunity to acquire, at a competitive price, a project that will prove to be both a unique home and an excellent investment.
With its sought after Killinchy Street address and close proximity to the towns many amenities, the location is prime and enjoys access to commuting routes for Belfast and Newtownards.
- Hardwood front door with fanlight to integrated entrance porch.
- Country style brick fireplace, stone hearth, natural wood strip floor.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, utility/store cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Range of high and low level pine units incorporating glazed display units, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer.
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Pitched ceiling with feature beam, wood strip floor.
- Rear Study Landing
- Panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, half tiled walls.
- Enclosed garden area to rear.
Store with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.