5 Cuttles Court
, BT23 5YR
||5 Cuttles Court, Comber
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Home in a Prime Cul-de-Sac Position
- Lounge with Double Doors to Dining Room and Separate Family Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory to the Rear
- Great Kitchen with Dining Space
- Four Good Bedrooms For a Growing Family
- Useful Playroom/Home Office
- Family Bathroom with White Suite, Shower Room Ensuite to Master Bedrooms Plus Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway, Integral Garage and Car Port
There are very few homes in the area that offer this amount of room for such a competitive price. For a growing family seeking space, this attractive detached villa must be viewed to appreciate its abundant accommodation which is both practical and adaptable.
Extended from the original Chambers Homes design and now offering a tremendous reception layout, conservatory and the bonus of a playroom/home office, it should fulfil every requirement for a modern lifestyle.
The quiet cul-de-sac location is within walking distance of Andrew's Memorial Primary School, convenient to Comber town centre and affords easy access to the principle commuting route for Dundonald and Belfast.
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.48m x 4.83m (11'5 x 15'10)
Marble fireplace and hearth, carved wood surround, cornice, feature arched window, oak strip flooring, double doors to .....
- Dining Room
- 2.74m x 3.05m (9'0 x 10'0)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, French doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- 3.05m x 5.72m (10'0 x 18'9)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, Belling double oven, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, sliding double glazed door to conservatory.
- Utility Room
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, access to garage.
- 2.54m x 3.18m (8'4 x 10'5)
Ceramic tiled floor, wired for wall lights, French door to garden.
- Family Room
- 3.1m x 3.63m (10'2 x 11'11)
Pine strip flooring, Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel stove, access to storage cupboard and first floor playroom.
- 3.1m x 3.63m (10'2 x 11'11 max")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.35m x 3.48m (11'0 x 11'5)
Range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, bedside tables, cupboards, separate double built-in robe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.82m x 4.32m (9'3 x 14'2)
Double built-in robe, laminate wood effect strip flooring, access to roofspace storage.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.74m x 3.07m (9'0 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 4
- 3.02m x 3.07m (9'11 x 10'1)
Double built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity unit, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Hot press on landing with copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater.
- Mature site with gardens to the front. Enclosed and private gardens to the side and rear in lawns with flowerbeds, raised patio area. Garden shed. Outside water tap. PVC oil storage tank.
- Tarmac driveway and parking.
- Integral Garage
- 2.87m x 5.56m (9'5 x 18'3)
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, adjoining car port.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.