5 Dermott Walk
, BT23 5NU
||5 Dermott Walk, Comber
- Attractive Detached Chalet Bungalow On A Beautiful Well Stocked Site
- Adaptable Accommodation Offering Through Lounge/Dining Room, Ground Floor Bedroom and Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room, Ensuite WC Facility to Bedroom Two and Separate WC Facility on Landing
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances and Breakfast Area
- Spacious Double Glazed Conservatory
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garage, Car Port and Tarmac Driveway With Parking Space
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
Deceptively spacious, this attractive detached chalet bungalow offers adaptable accommodation on a delightful site with convenience to the town centre.
Whilst there is sufficient room for a family here, the layout would equally suit the downsizer who may benefit from its ground floor bedroom and spacious shower room.
Any potential buyer will appreciate the effort and expense lavished on the on the gardens of this fine home to create a now easily managed mature, well stocked oasis of calm with a pleasant sunny aspect and numerous features including a stocked raised koi pond, fruit bearing trees and walled patio.
This is a unique home in a popular residential location and offers ease of access to the ring road for direct commuting to Dundonald, Belfast and Newtownards.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip floor, cloak cupboard under stairs.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.95m x 3.63m (22' 10" x 11' 11")
Polished granite and marble fireplace and hearth with carved mahogany surround, laminate wood effect strip floor, wired for wall lights, plaster cornice and ornamental ceiling roses. Double doors to...
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- 2.81m x 2.67m (9' 3" x 8' 9")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 4.98m x 2.78m (16' 4" x 9' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level units, polished granite worktops including island unit with under mounted 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in display cabinets, wine rack, tambour unit, built-in double oven and five ring gas bob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fryer with extractor hood. Built-in fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, glass splashbacks, low voltage spotlighting on tracks, upright radiator, polished granite breakfast table.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.39m x 3.69m (14' 5" x 12' 1")
Oak strip floor, feature ornamental plastered ceiling and mirror wall.
- Shower Room
- Oak strip floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, glass splashback, illuminated mirror.
Automatic tracked spotlighting, walk in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, heated towel rail, range of built in storage/linen cupboards.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.62m x 3.57m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Wired for wall lights, walk in robe with built-in shelving, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.65m x 3.65m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Ensuite with low flush wc & pedestal wash hand basin, drawer storage.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.11m x 2.62m (13' 6" x 8' 7")
Laminate wood effect strip floor.
- Separate low flush wc and vanity unit on with laminate wood effect strip floor.
- Detached Garage
- 5.65m x 3.51m (18' 6" x 11' 6")
Oil fired boiler, sink unit with hot and cold water.
- Delightful mature well stocked site with gardens to the front and enclosed to the rear in lawn with barked shrub beds. Ornamental paviour pathways, feature cobble and sleeper walls, feature walled patio, koi pond, fruit trees and treehouse.
Tarmac driveway and additional parking area, carport, various potting sheds/workshops and garden store, outside water taps, outside lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.