5 Long Island Drive
, BT23 7AH
||5 Long Island Drive, Newtownards
- Three Excellent Reception Rooms
- Six Bedrooms Including Two with Ensuite Facilities
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen/Sun Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite Including Whirlpool Bath
- PVC External Joinery
- Pressurized Water System with Dual Tanks
- CCTV and Burglar Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Integrated Double Garage with Electrically Operated Doors
Abundant accommodation for a growing family is the boast of this well presented detached home. Extended and amended to provide a well planned practical layout, this property offers three spacious reception rooms and six bedrooms two of which have ensuite facilities. A particular feature is the upgraded luxury kitchen which is open plan to a delightful breakfast area/sunroom - ideal for todays busy lifestyle. The property benefits from views towards Strangford Lough from a surprisingly private end of cul-de-sac site and almost direct access to the dual carriageway affords convenience to Newtownards town centre and Bangor. This highly specified residence can only be appreciated upon inspection and is of a type difficult to find in such a handy location.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.75m (15' 10" x 15' 7")
Cornice, raised tiled hearth, sliding patio doors to patio.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM OPEN PLAN TO SUN ROOM :
- 8.61m x 3.56m (28' 3" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of modern high and low level hand painted effect cream units, solid oak woodblock work tops including island unit with Belfast sink and mixer taps, Rangemaster range with five ring gas hob and two electric ovens, integrated dishwasher, modern multifuel cast iron stove, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, pitched timber ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, oak wood block work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, access to garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.07m (11' 0" x 10' 1")
Plus full length range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- DELUXE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, modern vanity unit with suspended wash hand basin and storage, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted cabinet with illuminated mirror, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.87m (10' 5" x 9' 5")
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:
- Corner panel bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush w.c., bidet, fully tiled walls.
- First floor
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.39m x 4.37m (14' 5" x 14' 4")
(Lough views) access to eaves storage. Shower Room Ensuite: Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.44m x 3.66m (14' 7" x 12' 0")
(Lough views) access to eaves storage. Two built-in robes and dressing table unit.
- Modern white suite comprising feature Whirlpool bath, high gloss twin vanity unit, low flush w.c., quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, Lough views.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area.
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 10.19m x 6.25m (33' 5" x 20' 6")
Electrically operated up and over door, stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water and separate low flush w.c. Separate boiler house with condensing boiler, loft over which is floored and shelved.
- HOME OFFICE
- 4.14m x 4.04m (13' 7" x 13' 3")
Natural light, store room with velux window and access to roof space area.
- Spacious well screened gardens to the front, side and rear in lawn with mature hedges. Two outside water taps and outside light. Excellent summer house.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door to ....
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- 5.74m x 4.01m (18' 10" x 13' 2")
Feature bow window, laminate wood effect strip flooring, Lough views, ornamental cornice.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden. (Presently used as a study).
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT NEWTOWNARDS OFFICE
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.