64A Clea Lough Road
, BT30 9SY
||64A Clea Lough Road, Killyleagh
- Home of Character and Charm on the Outskirts of Killyleagh Town with Rural and Lough Views
- Two Delightful Reception Rooms
- Country Style Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms (One on Ground Floor) and Two with Ensuite Facilities
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Concrete Parking Area
Known locally as Calverts Row, this small group of cottages was originally built by William Calvert in 1862. A then resident of Tullyveery House and owner of Shrigley Mill, he designed them to accommodate his foremen in an equi-distant location (it its rumoured) convenient to work, a "step up" from the mill workers and yet not too close to this own grand residence.
This particular property was created by amalgamating 3 in the row into one and at a time also served as a local shop. It enjoys views over the Clay Lough and easy access to the historic town of Killyleagh with its many amenities including coffee shops, pubs, restaurants and historic Castle.
Although requiring a degree of upgrade, the property offers adaptable, well proportioned accommodation with many features including exposed stone walls, reclaimed pine flooring and cast iron wood burning stoves etc.
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Dining Room
- 3.89m x 5.46m (12'9 x 17'11 max")
Cast iron multi fuel stove with stone hearth solid pine strip flooring.
- Living Room
- 3.76m x 5.46m (12'4 x 17'11)
Marblised slate fireplace, stone hearth, pine strip flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3.91m x 5.46m (12'10 x 17'11)
Range of high and low level light oak units, woodblock, work surfaces, Belfast sink, mixer taps, Rangemaster range with double oven and ceramic hob, stone tiled floor, rustic brick inglenook style fireplace with cast iron stove.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 4
- 3.33m x 4.19m (10'11 x 13'9)
Range of book and display shelving, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, wall tiling.
- Pine open tread staircase to .....
- Bedroom 1
- 3.89m x 5.46m (12'9 at widest" x 17'11)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring. Shower Room Ensuite: Vanity unit with low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 3.76m (11'11 x 12'4)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.38m x 3.89m (11'1 x 12'9)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Shower Room Ensuite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle and electric shower unit.
- Hot press on landing with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Concrete parking area.
Enclosed rear garden paved with pebbled beds. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank. Outside light and water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.