65 Whiterock Road
, BT23 6PT
||65 Whiterock Road, Killinchy
- Attractive Detached Bungalow On a Private Site Close To The Shores Of Strangford Lough.
- Spacious Formal Lounge, Separate Dining Room And Family Room Open Plan To Well Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances.
- Formally Four Bedrooms Amended To Three But Could Be Reconverted If Required.
- Bathroom With Modern White Suite.
- PVC External Joinery For Ease Of Maintenance.
- Double Glazed Windows And Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Double Gates To Integrated Double Garage With Electric Door And Pavior Driveway/ Parking Ideal For Boat Etc.
A front of road position with a well screened corner site ensures individuality and privacy for this appealing detached bungalow. It is situated in a established position only a short walk from the shores of Strangford Lough at Whiterock bay and enjoys the full range of benefits and advantages of living in this glorious coastal environment.
With yacht clubs close at hand, Daft Eddys restaurant a pleasant stroll away and an island coffee house within easy grasp, any buyer will enjoy an aspirational and enviable lifestyle.
Approximately only 25 minutes in usual traffic from outskirts of Belfast and Dundonald, this location is easily commutable and with Comber only 7 Miles away and the local amenities of Killinchy/ Balloo at the end of the road, this location is more convenient than you might think.
- PVC doubled glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, hot press with copper cylinder.
- Drawing Room
- 6.06m x 4.85m (19' 11" x 15' 11")
Hole in wall type fireplace, bow window, doors to ....
- Dining Room
- 4.15m x 3.38m (13' 7" x 11' 1")
- Family room
- 5.62m x 3.36m (18' 5" x 11' 0")
Free standing modern cast iron wood burner, inset for wall mounted TV. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Open plan to...
- 4.19m x 3.36m (13' 9" x 11' 0")
Range of shaker style high and low units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in fridge freezer, integrated washing machine. Built in 4 ring gas hob, Bosch double oven, glass and stainless steel extractor hood. French doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.73m x 3.12m (12' 3" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.64m x 2.99m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.32m x 3.36m (14' 2" x 11' 0")
- Modern white suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, partly tiled walls.
- Integral Garage
- 8.31m x 3.61m (27' 3" x 11' 10")
Electrically operated roller door, light and power.
- Double gates to corner site with fully enclosed gardens front, side and enclosed to rear in lawn with shrubs and raised flower beds. Greenhouse, outside water tap, outside light, paved patio area. Pavior driveway and parking areas.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.