7 Wallace Gardens
, BT23 6AR
||7 Wallace Gardens, Lisbane, Comber
- Bungalow Home in a Quiet Location With Ease of Access to Local Amenities
- Easily Managed Accommodation For a Single Person or Couple Seeking to Downsize
- Lounge With Open Fire, Kitchen With Dining Area, Bedroom and Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery For Easy Maintenance
- Large Garden Store/Workshop to Rear in Private Enclosed Garden
Only a short walk to the shops, The Poachers Pocket Restaurant and The Old Thatched Tea Rooms, this bungalow offers convenience to most daily amenities from its quiet semi rural position.
Ideal for those in retirement, the property offers independence and individuality with the added bonus of low outgoings and a private rear garden.
- PVC double glazed door to entrance porch.
- 4.46m x 3.57m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
Cast iron fireplace with wood surround, slate hearth.
- 4.68m x 2.26m (15' 4" x 7' 5" Max)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel extractor hood and splashback, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, dining space.
- 3.2m x 3.14m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
- 2.09m x 2.05m (6' 10" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising panel bath, Triton electric shower unit, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- Rear Hall
- Storage cupboard. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- Neat gardens to the front in lawn with mature shrubs. Enclosed to the rear in lawn with paved area. Excellent store/workshop with light and power.
Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.