7 Wallace Park
, BT23 6AP
||7 Wallace Park, Lisbane, Newtownards
- Well Kept Semi Detached Villa in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Spacious Lounge With Cast Iron Stove and Dining Room With French Doors to Rear Garden
- Three Good Bedrooms, All With Built In Robes
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances Plus Large Utility Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery For Ease of Management
- Garage and Concrete Driveway
Only a short walk from the excellent local amenities of the hamlet of Lisbane, this appealing home is convenient to shops, a pharmacy, a medical centre, the thatched Old Post Office Tea Rooms and the award winning Poachers Pocket Restaurant.
Every daily requirement is available in this quaint village location, with its pleasant community spirit and Comber is only 3.5 miles away.
The property enjoys the benefits of a well screened corner site with private rear garden and the accommodation, which offers well proportioned rooms, will suit a variety of purchasers across the age spectrum.
- Entrance porch, PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip floor.
- 4.36m x 3.97m (14' 4" x 13' 0")
Brick fireplace with inset cast iron stove, matching TV plinth, archway to...
- Dining Room
- 2.83m x 2.4m (9' 3" x 7' 10")
French doors to garden.
- 2.83m x 4.02m (9' 3" x 13' 2")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in Belling oven and four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, partly tiled walls, laminate wood effect strip floor, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast area.
- Utility Room
- 2.74m x 1.44m (9' 0" x 4' 9")
- Bedroom 1
- 2.71m x 3.9m (8' 11" x 12' 10")
Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.87m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.44m x 3.57m (11' 3" x 11' 9")
Built in robe
- White suite comprising panel bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled walls and panelling, laminate wood effect strip floor.
- 2.51m x 4.85m (8' 3" x 15' 11")
Roller door, light and power.
- Concrete driveway. Corner site, gardens to the front, side and rear in lawn with shrub and flower beds, summerhouse & garden shed. Paved patio area to rear, outside water tap, screened PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with condensing oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.