74A Ardmillan Road
, BT23 6QN
||74A Ardmillan Road, Killinchy
- Luxury Detached Residence On a Private Site with Superb Lough Views
- Gracious Reception Accommodation Comprising Drawing Room, Reception Dining Hall, First Floor Living Room with Magnificent Views and Family Area with Tri-Fold Doors to Breakfast Patio Overlooking Lough
- Four Bedrooms Including Ground Floor Guest Bedroom with Adjoining Facilities
- Contemporary Luxury Kitchen with Built-In Appliances Including Espresso Machine
- Luxury Bathroom Including Whirlpool Bath Plus Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fried Central heating (Under floor on Ground Level)
- Attached Garage and Additional Workshop Store 28'7" x 10'0"
- This property benefits from a super-fast fibre broadband connection
Approached by an almost hidden access through electrically operated gates, this individually designed contemporary home enjoys an exquisite setting privately tucked away in the heart of the County Down countryside. Its position on the shoreline of Strangford Lough affords direct access to the waters edge, delightful views of the ebb and flow of tides and the interest of local wildlife including visiting swans. The property itself, which is of comparatively recent construction, provides bright, generous accommodation designed for modern family living. The specification is to the highest standard throughout with stunning up-to-date bathroom and kitchen areas and is enhanced by the extensive use of travatine limestone, glass, stainless steel and other natural finishes. This unique home offers an enviable lifestyle - a country and yet coastal location which is moments only from Daft Eddys Restaurant and the yacht clubs of Whiterock Bay, the village amenities and the award winning Balloo House at Killinchy. Comber is 10 minutes away with its easy commuting routes to the city and bus routes at the village serve most Grammar and Secondary Schools.
- lluminated steps to stone deck area. Hardwood front door to .....
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Travertine limestone floor, feature glass block wall and vestibule door to .....
- RECEPTION/DINING HALL:
- 6.5m x 4.8m (21' 4" x 15' 9")
Contemporary wall mounted stainless steel gas fire, low voltage spotlighting, Travertine limestone floor, "floor to ceiling" windows with Lough views, sitting area with feature glazed wall.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 5.23m (17' 5" x 17' 2")
Low voltage lighting, feature wall length window overlooking Strangford Lough.
- LUXURY KITCHEN:
- 5.26m x 4.32m (17' 3" x 14' 2")
Superb hand crafted pear wood kitchen with high and low level units incorporating
fridge/freezer, Miele espresso machine and combi oven, Neff
dishwasher and pull out larder, solid granite work tops with inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, feature island unit with granite work tops incorporating Neff oven and five ring induction hob with cooker hood over, Travertine marble flooring, wall tiling, open plan to .....
- BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting, modern sandstone fireplace with gas log effect fire, antique travertine floor, tri-fold doors to stone patio overlooking Lough.
- GUEST SUITE
- Hallway with separate low flush w.c., glass bowl sink, wall tiling, travertine floor and separate tiled shower cubicle. Access to Laundry Room with stainless steel sink unit, high and low fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and excellent storage area.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 2.69m (13' 3" x 8' 10")
Low voltage lighting. Solid ash open tread staircase with stainless steel banisters and glazed insets to .....
- Landing with access to delightful timber deck.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.04m (18' 0" x 13' 3")
with pitched ceiling, low voltage lighting, inset flat screen TV with surround sound, delightful Lough views. (Perfect teenage space or home cinema room).
- Second feature ash staircase to .....
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.62m (18' 0" x 15' 2")
Full length range of built-in robes.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM ENSUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush w.c., double shower cubicle with Power shower, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, travatine
limestone floor and walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.67m (13' 3" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.77m (9' 7" x 9' 1")
(Presently used as a study)
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising inset Jacuzzi style bath with central mixer tap and telephone hand shower, double vanity unit with frosted glass shelf and storage under, low flush w.c., wall mounted storage, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, travertine marble tiles.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.79m x 2.79m (19' 0" x 9' 2")
Electric up and over door, light and power.
- Electrically operated gates to pebble driveway and ample parking area. Enclosed gardens to the front and rear in lawn bordered by willow, slatted fencing and mature conifers. Mature shrubs, flowerbeds and raised vegetable garden.
- ADDITIONAL WORKSHOP/STORE
- 8.71m x 3.05m (28' 7" x 10' 0")
Light and power.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT COMBER OFFICE
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.