84 Ballydrain Road
, BT23 6EA
||84 Ballydrain Road, Comber
- Recently built detached country residence with lough views
- Spacious drawing room with inglenook fireplace and cast iron stove
- Study/home office
- Luxury kitchen open plan to dining room with superb views
- 4 bedrooms including master suite with luxurious bathroom en suite and dressing room
- Deluxe family bathroom with modern white suite
- Double glazed windows in PVC frames
- Heat recovery air exchange system
- Beam vacuum system
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached double garage
Of comparatively recent construction this modern detached residence has been designed to take maximum advantage of its delightful surroundings overlooking the shoreline of Strangford Lough.
In a quiet rural setting less than three miles outside the bustling town of Comber, the property enjoys a private site with enormous scope and is next door to the wildlife and wetlands trust at Castle Espie, with its pleasant restaurant/coffee shop and interesting and abundant wildlife.
The bright spacious accommodation is beautifully presented in a contemporary style and offers many interesting features included in an exacting specification. With views over a neighbouring pond towards the sea from its exceptional open plan kitchen/dining room, the eventual purchasers of this home will enjoy stunning views and a unique blend of coast and country living.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting
Stairs to first floor
- Spacious landing recessed LED spot lighting
Laminated wood effect strip flooring and double doors to.
- Drawing Room
- 4.19m x 7.57m (13' 9" x 24' 10")
Inglenook Style Fireplace, tiled inset cast iron stove, tiled hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring, pitched ceiling, wired for wall mounted flat screen tv.
- 2.34m x 2.49m (7'8 x 8'2)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built in shelving.
- Open plan luxury kitchen/dining room
- 5.26m x 7.52m (17'3 x 24'8 at widest")
Extensive range of modern high and low level units incorporating fridge freezer dishwasher, wine cabinet, oven and microwave, wood block work surfaces, integrated 1.5 tub, single drainer, resin sink unit, mixer taps, kick board with LED lighting, recessed Bluetooth ceiling speaker, feature island unit with Quartz stone work top and four ring ceramic hob, feature glass chandelier, extractor hood, wood block breakfast bar, laminate wood effect strip flooring, recessed LED spot lighting, french doors to the Juliette balcony with views over the neighboring pond and Strangford Lough.
Walk in shelved pantry/cloakroom with separate low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, recessed LED spotlighting, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.19m x 4.62m (13'9 x 15'2)
Dropped ceiling with recessed lighting and LED down lighting and sliding double glazed patio doors to rear patio.
Walk in dressing room with range of robes, laminated wood effect strip flooring, recessed LED spot lighting
- Luxury Bathroom en suite
- 3m x 3.61m (9'10 x 11'10)
Modern white suite comprising tub bath with stand pipe tap, twin vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, illuminated semi screened wet room with multi jet shower system and drench head shower, chrome heated towel rail, upright radiator, wired for sound system, ceramic tiled floor and recessed low voltage LED spot lighting
- Bedroom 2
- 2.82m x 4.19m (9'3 x 13'9)
Laminated wood effect strip flooring
- Bedroom 3
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10'0 x 9'8)
- Bedroom 4
- 2.74m x 3.38m (9'0 x 11'1)
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen, suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting
- Pebbled driveway and parking areas
- Detached double garage
- 5.97m x 6.07m (19'7 x 19'11)
Detached double garage with twin electric roller doors recessed LED spotlighting.
Presently subdivided to create utility room, laminate wood effect strip flooring plumbed for washing machine
- Gardens to rear in lawns with large walled patio area and timber deck.
PVC oil storage tank outside lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.