9 Adela Gardens
, BT23 5QZ
||9 Adela Gardens, Ballystockart, Comber
- Semi Detached Bungalow in a Pleasant Rural Setting
- Minutes Only to Comber and Convenient to Dundonald
- Lounge and Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Rear Garden
With a pleasant wooded open aspect to the front and a spacious rear garden, this appealing semi detached bungalow offers a delightful rural location yet is convenient to both Dundonald and Comber.
Priced to allow for an upgrade, the property should prove popular with first time buyers in particular, but also enjoys the quiet seclusion sought after by some downsizers.
The large site would afford the opportunity for an extension (subject to planning) and overall when modernised should prove to be an excellent investment.
- PVC double glazed door to...
- Entrance Hall
- 4.75m x 3.28m (15' 7" x 10' 9")
Fireplace with solid fuel effect fire, tiled hearth, wood surround.
- 5.11m x 2.67m (16' 9" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, open plan to...
- Dining Area
- Laminate wood effect strip floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.9m x 3.27m (12' 10" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.67m x 2.56m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
- Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle, Triton electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens to the front in lawn and spacious to rear, boiler house with oil fired boiler and garden store.
Driveway and parking areas.
PVC oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.