91 Mill Street
, BT23 5EG
||91 Mill Street, Comber
- Well Maintained Mid Terrace in a Convenient Location
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom With White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pleasant Aspect to The Rear With Lawned Garden
Priced to allow for a degree of upgrade, this comparatively modern townhouse should have wide appeal.
Spacious enough for a family, its practical layout offers enormous potential for comfortable living and with modernisation should prove to be an excellent investment for the future.
The location is within walking distance of the town centre and a direct commuting route to Dundonald and Belfast by car or bus is only metres away.
This is an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer, family or buy-to-let investor to acquire what has become a rarity in today's busy market.
- Entrance porch, hardwood front door to...
- Entrance Hall
- 4.36m x 3.73m (14' 4" x 12' 3" max)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 4.86m x 2.64m (15' 11" x 8' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.92m x 2.5m (12' 10" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.95m x 2.7m (9' 8" x 8' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.86m x 2.26m (9' 5" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, half tiled walls.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Enclosed to rear in lawn with flower beds and shrubs.
PVC oil storage tank, garden store, boiler house with oil-fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.