93 Hillsborough Road
, BT23 6AZ
||93 Hillsborough Road, Moneyreagh
- Detached Bungalow in a Pleasant Rural Setting
- Adaptable Accommodation Offering Lounge/Dining Area, Family Room & Large Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms(Two on Ground Floor & Two on First Floor)
- Bathroom with White Suite Including Shower Cubicle
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage & Car Port with Spacious Tarmac Driveway
Set in delightful rural surroundings yet within easy slinking distance of an abundant selection of amenities in Carryduff, Ballygowan, Saintfield, Comber and Moneyreagh itself, this appealing home boasts a central location with the benefits of country living only approximately 8 miles from the very centre of Belfast.
The adaptable layout of accommodation will lend itself to a variety of lifestyles and its spacious rear garden with views over open fields will offer enormous potential to the family buyer in particular.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double Glazed door to...
- Sun Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Lounge/Dining Area
- 5.85m x 4.51m (19' 2" x 14' 10")
Country Style rustic brick fireplace, Heather Brown tiled hearth, beamed ceiling.
- 4.33m x 3.95m (14' 2" x 13' 0")
Excellent range of modern high and low level oak units incorporating glazed display cabinets, concealed lighting under, Laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extractor hood, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
Walk in pantry/utility room - plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
Glazed rear Sun Porch - Ceramic tiled floor.
- Family Room
- 3.87m x 2.97m (12' 8" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.51m x 2.5m (14' 10" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.43m x 2.31m (11' 3" x 7' 7")
- White suite comprising roll top bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Feature spiral staircase to...
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1
- 5.29m x 4.34m (17' 4" x 14' 3")
Access to eaves storage
- Bedroom 2
- 3.9m x 2.41m (12' 10" x 7' 11")
- Storage cupboard and separate box room.
Walk in Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- Attached Garage
- Roller door.
- Gardens pebbled to front with shrubs to side in lawn with mature trees + pond. Spacious and semi enclosed by mature hedging to rear in lawn.
Tarmac driveway and parking. Separate car port, garden store with light & power and oil fired boiler. Greenhouse, outside water taps, outside lighting, PVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.