With its unique design, imposing position, and mature well stocked site, this delightful detached Bungalow should have an immediate appeal. Well screened from the Killinchy Road which offers direct access to Comber town and commuting routes to Dundonald and the city, the private grounds are resplendent with a wash of colourful shrubs, mature trees, stone paths and hidden patios.
Internally the layout of accommodation flows beautifully offering well-proportioned rooms of a practical and easily managed nature. The presentation and specification are to the highest standard and offers many interesting features which will be appreciated by those seeking something just that little bit different to the normal.
Currently three bedrooms, the property was originally four and what is now a dressing room could easily be reconverted. The property therefore should captivate family buyers but is ideal presently for a downsizer requiring spacious rooms, convenience, privacy, and outside space which offers an interest without being a burden.
- PVC Double glazed doors to...
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Oak strip floor, open plan to
- Semi Curricular Dining Area
- Oak strip floor. Wired for wall lights.
- 5.92m x 4.53m (19' 5" x 14' 10")
Stone fireplace and hearth. Oak strip floor.
- 5.4m x 4.98m (17' 9" x 16' 4" Average)
Extensive Range of Mowlem & Co maple shaker style units including feature semi curricular doors, concealed lighting, Redfyre oil-fired range, Smeg twin gas hob with stainless steel splashback, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer, polished granite worktops, Inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Island unit with breakfast table and inset under oven, polished granite worktop, feature display/dresser with illuminated shelving and storage, Travertine tiled floor. Recessed LED spotlighting, open plan to...
- Family Room
- 3.65m x 2.95m (12' 0" x 9' 8")
Oak strip floor. Electric wall mounted flame effect fire.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.88m x 3.57m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
- Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising suspended washing hand basin, monoblock tap, low flush wc, tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.27m x 2.65m (10' 9" x 8' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.56m x 2.54m (11' 8" x 8' 4")
Oak strip floor
- Dressing Room
- 2.53m x 1.96m (8' 4" x 6' 5")
(Formerly Bedroom 4, could be reconverted) Range of built-in robes with sliding mirror doors, oak strip floor.
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding bath with chrome standpipe taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, excellent range of built-in furniture comprising drawers, cupboards, glazed cabinets, display shelving, integrated lighting, polished granite tops & inset wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Hotpress in rear hall with copper cylinder.
- Double Garage
- 6.06m x 6.04m (19' 11" x 19' 10")
Twin roller doors, light and power, outside WC and wash hand basin, plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac driveway, additional tarmac and paviour parking areas.
- Mature well stocked gardens surround the property in lawns, paviour patio areas, shrub beds and pathways, (ornamental stone features not included).
Brick built barbecue/pizza oven, garden shed, boiler house with oil fired boiler, summerhouse.