Eve's Cottage, 1B Kilbright Road
, BT22 2LJ
||Eve's Cottage, 1B Kilbright Road, Ballywalter
- Delightful Country Cottage on a Prime Well Stocked Site
- Easily Managed Accommodation Offering Lounge and Spacious Sunroom
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Modern Oak Units And Built-In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms Including One With Direct Access To Patio and Garden
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Range of Useful Outbuildings/Stores
Eve's Cottage is that proverbial cottage in the country to which we all aspire - that idyllic "get away from it all" sanctuary nestled in a private "hollow" amidst open green fields.
Only the sounds of natural wildlife and the babbling brook which borders the site, breaks the silence of this delightful location with its peace and tranquility, a blessing in todays busy world.
The property enjoys a private well stocked garden with abundant and interesting plants and shrubs. A small stream winds through the site - an interesting feature and a range of outbuildings (currently stables) offers tremendous potential as workshops/craftrooms or storage.
This is a unique package in a unique location and whilst secluded is by no means isolated, with local amenities of Ballywalter Village only 5 minutes away and the town of Newtownards within 10 miles by car.
- Entrance Hall
- Wired for wall lights.
- 4.55m x 3.86m (14' 11" x 12' 8")
Scrabo stone fireplace, chimney breast, TV plinth, Heather Brown tiled floor, laminate wood effect strip floor, beamed ceiling, open plan to...
- Spacious Sunroom
- 4.24m x 6.07m (13' 11" x 19' 11" at widest)
Recessed LED spotlighting, laminate wood effect strip floor. French doors to rear gardens.
- 4.55m x 4.35m (14' 11" x 14' 3")
Excellent range of modern high and low level light oak units incorporating glazed display cabinets and display shelving, concealed lighting, Built-In Bosch double oven and microwave, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, inset four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, breakfast bar, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.98m x 3.26m (9' 9" x 10' 8")
French door to patio and garden.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.83m x 2.63m (12' 7" x 8' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.83m x 2.19m (12' 7" x 7' 2")
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hotpress in the rear hall with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- Iron double gates to pavior driveway/parking.
Range of useful outbuildings comprising two stables and store with light and power, potting shed, greenhouse, outside lighting.
Delightful cottage gardens to side and rear laid in lawn with abundant shrub beds, pebbled pathways, raised paved patio area and bounded by a delightful stream.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.