The Loom Penthouse, 20 The Linen House
, The Mill Village
, BT23 5WS
||The Loom Penthouse, 20 The Linen House, The Mill Village, Comber
- Luxury Apartment From The Original Penthouse Collection in an Exclusive Award Winning Development, Converted From a Former Stone Built Linen Mill
- Bright Spacious Living/Dining Room with Floor to Ceiling Windows and Balcony
- Luxury Nolte Kitchen with Built In Miele Appliances & Separate Utility Room
- Two Spacious Bedrooms Both with Ensuite Facilities & Built In Luxury Furniture
- Additional Feature Box Room with Excellent Storage Potential
- Home Cinema System & Wired for Multi Room Sound System
- Beam Vacuum System & Air Exchange System
- Double Glazed Windows & Highly Insulated for Heat and Sound
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space Plus Additional Visitor Parking
- Lift Access To All Floors
One of a limited number only of individually designed "penthouses" in this exclusive complex, this magnificent apartment offers bright, spacious, highly specified accommodation offering charm with a contemporary theme.
Its unique layout and character can only be appreciated upon inspection when one will also no doubt be impressed by its luxurious, relaxed atmosphere created by a faultless presentation and the inclusion of every conceivable extra and feature.
Located in the Linen House building, the property enjoys direct access to the residents only swimming pool and fitness suite and with pedestrian access to Comber Town and direct commuting routes to Dundonald and the City this home offers an aspirational lifestyle to be enjoyed by only a lucky few.
- Feature glazed atrium to the communal entrance.
Lift to the second floor.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Oak strip floor, wired for wall lights
- Large Cloakroom
- Villeroy & Boch white suite comprising vanity unit with monoblock tap, suspended low flush w.c, oak strip floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- Utility Room
- Oak strip floor, range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Miele washing machine & Miele tumble dryer, low voltage spotlighting, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- 6.78m x 5.59m (22' 3" x 18' 4")
Oak strip floor, hole in the wall type mock fireplace with electric flame effect fire, inset Pioneer flat screen TV with home cinema system, low voltage spotlighting, feature floor to ceiling windows. French doors to decked balcony. Semi open plan to...
- Luxury Kitchen
- 4.43m x 3.36m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of Nolte units incorporating glazed display cabinets. Liebherr fridge, Miele freezer, Miele oven, Miele microwave, Miele steam oven, warming plate and espresso machine. Laminate work surfaces, with integrated Miele four ring induction hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, ceramic tiled floor, Miele wine cooler and dishwasher. French doors to Juliette balcony, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Illuminated half staircase to...
- Lower Level Master Suite
- 5.2m x 4.02m (17' 1" x 13' 2")
Feature beamed ceiling and arched window, wall lights, Wackenhut double robe with sliding doors and matching drawer unit, storage cupboard. Wired for wall lights, Access to excellent storage/box room.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern Villeroy & Boch white suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin and storage and mixer taps. Suspended low flush w.c, walk in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome towel rail, wall tiling, low voltage spotlighting.
- Guest Suite
- 4.43m x 3.39m (14' 6" x 11' 1")
Low voltage spotlighting, Wackenhut double robe with sliding doors, matching drawer unit & bedside tables. Feature floor to ceiling window.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Villeroy & Boch white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended low flush w.c, vanity unit with bowl and mixer tap, part wall tiling, low voltage spotlightling. Chrome heated towel rail.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.